That's good for her I reckon. The words "Ervinton" and "Track Star" don't seem to belong in the same sentence tho..lol..shows what I know about Ervinton and track.
Coppied from Cumberland Board
I know most of you don't keep up with track, but this is pretty interesting. A couple years ago Holly Kiser ran distance for Ervinton and even won regions one year. Well now she is on the new reality show "Make Me A Supermodel" on Bravo. It comes on every Thursday at 10:00 PM. It is sort of like American Idol where you call in and vote for your favorite. Let's all get behind our local gal and vote for her and hope she wins. Here is the link if you want to see about the show.
http://www.bravotv.com/Make_Me_A_Sup...bios/index.php
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
That's good for her I reckon. The words "Ervinton" and "Track Star" don't seem to belong in the same sentence tho..lol..shows what I know about Ervinton and track.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Ervinton has a track team? I didn't even know that. Does a Yugo serve as the bus? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
In the pic on the site, she's pretty hot.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Ervinton over the years has done pretty well in track, especially on the girls side. They tend to be strong in the distance and sprint events, but field events were generally their weakness as a team. She was pretty good in her events.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
OK, I watched her video, I wasn't aware that big of airheads could come from that far from my home town of Kingsport
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Not wishing her any bad luck but I believe I have to go with Stephanie over her. Although from the pics on the link she would be a close second, right up till I watched the video and she talked down about this area and the people in it.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
"everybody works in the coal mines and has kids at 16"...lol...it's bad, but it's kinda the truth tho.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Skank
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"everybody works in the coal mines and has kids at 16"...lol...it's bad, but it's kinda the truth tho. </div></div>
Amen
Its like people never want better themselves around here and that what makes this area so far behind the times.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Bookmarks